Benefits (see more below)
- Improve lightness to the aids while working with the horse's balance
to make the ride more enjoyable for both of you.
- Improve control of the hindquarters and shoulders for better accuracy,
and so your horse stays healthy.
No matter what your starting point, there's always more to learn and improve.
Beginner or Green horse?
Multiple small steps are used to explain, and train, each maneuver.
Simply designed to help you understand and implement without confusion and frustration.
Experienced or Advanced horse?
If you're here it means something is missing, or holding you back.
Inside you'll find both the steps needed to confirm nothing's missing, and the next steps to develop more control, flow, and lightness
Build a solid foundation so you and your horse perform better, and feel more successful.
Lessons contain text, diagrams and videos for clarity and include:
- What you need
- What you should do
- How to make it easier for your horse
- What will probably happen
- And How to fix it
- As well as special tips on using your seat to not block your horse
Plus two special Bonus Lessons
- Turn on the Forehand and Turn on the Haunches in Motion
for even more body control and suppleness.
- Turn on the Haunches and Timing
to make your aids more clear to your horse and help them be lighter.
You Can Achieve Your Goals, for You, and Your horse.