14 lessons so far, with more being added as people need them.
- Improve lightness to the aids while working with the horses balance to make the ride more enjoyable for both of you.
- Improve control of the hindquarters and shoulders for better accuracy and so your horse stays healthy.
- Understand the how, why and when of Flexion, Counter-flexion and Bend to make sure your horse can be balanced and do what you ask.
- Improve Down Transitions, Stop and Reinback. Safer for you and better for your horse's body.
- Jumping, for the human. Train your body so your horse can do his job.
- Using your seat, and timing with the horse to develop more finesse.
- Stirrup Stepping and the Half Halt explained so they make sense, What it is. How and when to do it so it works.
- and more...
No matter what your starting point, there's always more to learn.
Multiple steps are used to explain and train each maneuver to make it suitable for beginners but just as valuable to more advanced riders who often are missing a basic building block that's holding their horse back from progressing.
Building a solid foundation will enable you and your horse to perform better and feel more successful.
HOW, is a great starting point, but understanding WHY something works, and WHEN it should be applied allows you to use the tools learned in new situations with confidence.
Lessons contain text, diagrams and videos for clarity and include:
- What you need
- What you should do
- How to lose the easy points
- How to make it easier for your horse
- What will probably happen
- And How to fix it
Join us for Working Equitation, Beyond The Basics
A place to give you the tools you need through Videos, PDF's, Specific steps and Lessons.
Join the Working Equitation Simplified Facebook community for answers to your questions.
You Can Achieve Your Goals for You, and Your horse.