14 lessons so far, with more being added as people need them.
- Improve lightness to the aids while working with the horses balance
- Improve control of the hindquarters and shoulders for better accuracy and so your horse stays healthy
- Understand the how, why and when of Flexion, Counter-flexion and Bend
- Improve Down Transitions, Stop and Reinback
- Jumping, for the human. Train your body so your horse can do his job.
- Using your seat, and timing with the horse.
- Stirrup Stepping and the Half Halt explained so they make sense, What it is. How and when to do it.
- and more in the curriculum below...
No matter what your starting point, there's always more to learn.
Multiple steps are used to explain and train each maneuver to make it suitable for beginners but just as valuable to more advanced riders who often are missing a basic building block that's holding their horse back from progressing.
Building a solid foundation will enable you and your horse to perform better and feel more successful.
How, is a great starting point, but understanding Why something works, and When it should be applied allows you to use the tools learned in new situations with confidence.
The lessons contain text, diagrams and videos for clarity. In addition more videos with comments are available in the community where you can ask questions and can use your video credits for assessment.
Additional lessons are also referenced from other courses in the WE From Intro to Show program, but there is a lot of information available in this course even if you don't have them.
Lessons include 'What you need', 'What you should do', 'How to lose the easy points', 'How to make it easier for your horse', ' What will probably happen' and 'How to fix it'.
Don't see your situation covered? That's why we have a private community so you can ask questions. If the answer has not been covered yet, I'll often add a lesson to address it.
Join us for Working Equitation, Beyond The Basics
A place to give you the tools you need through Videos, PDF's, Specific steps and Lessons.
The support of a Safe Community to ask questions and tell us of your progress and challenges.
Feedback on your questions and also on optional videos.
And the Confidence that You Can Achieve Your Goals
for You, and Your horse.